Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to improve a Korean mattress

After nearly five months of trying to sleep on my mattress I gave it a minor upgrade. The bedding stores in town sell extra padding. It doesn't look like much and I didn't expect it to work, but it has made a significant difference. The pad itself cost 15,000 Won. The come in decorative slip covers that cost an additional 15,000 Won, but I didn't but one. This hasn't made my mattress as comfortable anything back home but it was worth the money.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. best guest mattress

    ReplyDelete