Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

My last day in Yeonggwang

This is just a temporary message.

I spent most of my last day cleaning and packing. I also went to the main NongHyup bank to wire all of my money back to the States. The bank manager (Mr. Kim) was a KATUSA when he served in the Korean Army so he speaks English and he was able to help me. Sadly the exchange rate was up to 1173 Won to the dollar. Kim Jong Il owes me $300 because his decision to send artillery south de-valued the Won.

A random picture - not Yeonggwang

4 comments:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to be a good guy to get along with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does she like-A step by step guide on how to fuck Colombian girls. I go into my process on how I was able to have different Colombian women every night. My pics are NSFW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting information and education once ! thank for good post and sharing......

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete